With great experience in
I am a native of
I am not only extremely well educated in real estate but I continue to educate myself in the growing trends of the technology-based business of real estate today, as well as staying current with new real estate laws and taxes. I am extremely dedicated to all my clients and exhibit a sense of teamwork and discipline with each and every transition my clients entrust with me. This. Every year I save my clients thousands of dollars from my expertise in negotiations and competitive commissions.
As a listing agent in Los Angeles and San Bernardino county, my extensive marketing plan gives a homeowner the opportunity to get the maximum value for his/her property and one of the best marketing plans.
For buyers and sellers, I help negotiate the best possible deal and search until I find the perfect property. Because of my knowledge of Real Estate practices, financing, knowledge of the general housing market and knowledge of specific neighborhoods I make it all come to gather. Nothing satisfies me more than seeing the smiles that come with a sale or the purchase of a lifetime.
Thanks again for choosing me, Eric Whiting as your real estate agent.
My Objectives are the Following:
1. To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is Sold.
2. To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
3. To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
The Following are the steps I Take to Get a Home Sold… the Pro-Active Approach
1. Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service.
2. Price your home competitively… to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
4. Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
5. Fax a features sheet to the top50 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
6. Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
7. Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
8. Prospect 4 hours per day and talk to 53 people per day looking for potential buyers.
9. Contact over the next seven days… my buyers leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
10. Add additional exposure through a sign and lock-box.
11. Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
12. Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
13. When possible have the cooperating Broker in the area tour your home.
14. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home… for their feedback and response.
15. Assist you in arranging interim financing.. if necessary.
16. Represent you on all offer presentations… to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
17. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted… all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
18. Deliver your check at closing.
CUSTOM MARKET ANALYSIS ON YOUR HOME,
PRELISTING FOLDER TO EDUCATE YOU OF THE REAL ESTATE MARKET,
UNIQUE POSTCARDS MASS-MAIL MARKETING,
SUBMIT HOME TO MLS,
HIRED PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER, 360 VIRTUAL HOME TOUR,
PROFESSIONAL SIGN, LOC BOX AND BROCHURE MAILBOX ON YOUR PROPERTY,
DETAILED NOTES ON HOW TO BEST DESCRIBE AND PROMOTE YOUR HOME,
NETWORK WITH OTHER TOP AGENTS,
FOLLOW THROUGH WITH ALL PROPERTY SHOWINGS,
SUGGEST AND ADVISE YOU AS TO ANY INITIAL CHANGES THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO MAKE IN YOUR PROPERTY TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE MARKETABLE TO BUYERS,
I HAVE YEARS OF PROVEN PROFESSIONAL NEGOTIATING EXPERENCE,